D License – Security Unarmed Training (40 Hours)
The price is $185.00.*
To become a Security Guard/Security Officer in the State of Florida, students are required to complete the 40 hours of Florida Security Guard License Certification Course given at a Licensed Security School (DS) by a licensed Security Instructor (DI) which is regulated by the State of Florida Division of Licensing.
You will learn how to observe potential miscreants (criminals, offenders, etc.), how to write reports, how to use force without incurring liability, how to help prevent crimes and accidents, how to handle emergencies, as well as a few other skills that are essential to being a good security officer.
After completing the 40 Hours of Security “D” Training, and submitting the proper documentation and state applications to the Division of Licensing; the state of Florida will issue a temporary license (small blue card), which will allow students to work as unarmed security officer.
- Chapter 493 Florida Statutes
- Legal Issues, Liability
- Basic Emergency First Aid
- Emergency Procedures
- Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Access Control
- Patrol Techniques
- Observation & Report Writing
- Fire Detection & Life Safety
- Crowd Control
- Court Procedures
- Interpersonal Communications
- Professional Communications
- Public Relations
- Terrorism Awareness
- Traffic Directions
- And other important topics
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have no disqualifying criminal history.
- Be a citizen, resident or have a United States legal employment authorization.
- Pass the training course exams.
*A License Processing Fee must be paid to the Division of Licensing. This fee is not included in the course price.
Call now to reserve your seat (seats are limited)